By offering low velocity airflow in simultaneous with the radiation heating system hot air can be re-circulated thereby efficiency can be increased. NSW’s Scientific design of ducts realizes the contra flow ovens.
IIR-BULBS: nfrared heating bulbs are used as the heat source, much of its energy is light and is easily reflected. Economical version for the low temp. application upto 100°C. like paint curing of plastic bodies, etc.
IR-TUBES: Short infrared waves generated by IR Tubes are readily absorbed by most materials because majority of its energy is heat. Longer wave IR Tubes brings the product upto a given temperature as quickly and as evenly as possible.
IR – CERAMIC ELEMENTS: Infrared ceramic heating elements are used with, suitable reflectors. These medium wave heaters can be used for a temperature upto 200°C and its very little time to achieve the temp. economizes its utility. IR Ceramic heating elements provide superior results in Finishing and Process heating industry.
CONTROLS: Temperature is controlled by PID control using Solid State Relay (SSR) / (SCR) and other highly advanced controlling instruments can be incorporated such as programmable timer with memory backup, temperature recorder with simple or multipoint recording capability, photoelectric sensor, limit switch, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF RADIATION HEATING:
1. Reduces Process Time.
2. Reduces Initial Temperature Rise Time.
3. Saves Electricity.
4. Saves Floor Area.
5. Enhances Production.
6. Enhances Product Quality.
7. Environmental Friendly.
- Temperature controller: PID with or without temp. Profiling (ramp & soak) can be provided with SSR/ SCR for optimum accuracy. The programming of PID can vary from 4 programmes to 99 programmes.
- Safety/Blind Temperature Control: Digital /Analog temperature controller can be provided for safety. It acts as a backup & does not allow temperature to shoot up in case of main temperature controller fails to operate.
- Conveyor speed control: Variable frequency drive is to increase or decrease the speed of the conveyor.
- Temperature Recorder: To monitor the uniformity of temperature at different points at the same time, Microprocessor based multi point strip chart or paper less, Temp. Indicator cum Recorder can be incorporated with the system.
- Automatic Exhaust System: Automatic forced exhaust system with or with out timer is used for materials which produce vapors in high volume.
- Doors: Insulated door can be provided to minimize the heat losses at both entry and the exit side of the oven. These doors can be the screw type manual operated or can be fully automated adjustable doors. In case of automated system, the door closes as soon as product clears the door and re-opens when the product approaches the oven.
- Servicing windows: To ease in accessibility, for the servicing and maintenance, Windows can be provided on different areas of the machine.
- Door switch: Door interlocking system with the conveyor system can be provided in case of automated door and servicing windows.
- Automatic Loading & Unloading: NSW provide automatic loader & unloader of components on the conveyor system.
- Heater Failure Indicator: Particular heater can be easily identified whether it is in working condition or not. If damaged can be easily replaced in very short span.
- Product Sensing Device: A sensor with output alarm can be provided to sense the component at unloading area so that it do not fall down from the conveyor.
- PLC With HMI / MMI: PLC can be provided for automation and integration of whole system, data feeding, process display and fault indication can be seen in MMI.
- SCADA System: High quality integration and controlling from one point can be done with SCADA.