- Construction: The oven is made out of mild steel/ stainless/ G.I sheets from inside and outside or the combination of either of two. The oven is duly painted with Enamel Paint from outside and high temp al. paint from inside incase of mild steel sheets.
Insulation of 100 – 200 MM is provided to minimize the heat losses.
Ovens are provided with double leaf door on the front side as a standard. These doors have explosion resistant latches. High temperature Door gaskets to prevent losses from the doors.
- Choice of Air circulation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Shelves: 3 No shelves will be provided with each trolley. The shelves are made out of M.S or stainless angles and heavy duty wire mesh.
- Exhaust: Exhaust vent with manually adjustable damper.
- Heavy duty shelves made out of angles and wire knitted mesh will be provided along with the oven.
Exhaust vent with manually adjustable damper.
- Heating media: Electric / Gas / Diesel
- Control panel with Standard Controls
- Voltage Stabilizer: in case of gas/diesel fired heating systems
- Temperature control: PID with or without temp. Profiling (ramp & soak) can be provided with SSR/ SCR for optimum accuracy. The programming of PID can vary from 4 programmes to 99 programmes.
- Temperature Recorder: Microprocessor based, strip chart or paper less, Multi-point Temp. Indicator cum Recorder \ Digital Timer, with / without buzzer, to turn off the oven at the end of cycle time at the set temperature.
- Heater Failure Indicator: Particular heater can be easily identified whether it is in working condition or not. If damaged can be easily replaced in very short span.
- PLC With HMI / MMI: PLC can be provided for automation and integration of whole system, data feeding, process display and fault indication can be seen in MMI.
- SCADA System: High quality integration and controlling from one point can be done with SCADA.
- Exhaust: Automatic forced exhaust system with fresh air inlet.
- Door switch: Door interlocking system will switch off the blower and the heating system if the oven doors are open.
- Automatic door: for better space management and to automise the door opening and closing process, vertical/horizontal sliding door arrangement can be provided.
- Shelf: Additional shelves can be provided.
- Trolley: Additional trolley can be provided.
- Stand: for the smaller size ovens