- Construction: The oven is made out of Mild steel sheets form outside and stainless/ G.I sheets from inside. The oven is duly painted with Enamel Paint giving a rich look from outside.
The body is fully insulated with 50 – 100 MM of mineral wool between the outer two walls to minimize the heat losses.
- Choice of Air circulation: Vertical, horizontal or combination
- Heating media: Electric / Gas / Diesel
- Control panel with Standard Controls
- Voltage Stabilizer: in case of gas/diesel fired heating systems
- Temperature control: PID with or without temp. Profiling (ramp & soak) can be provided with SSR/ SCR for optimum accuracy. The programming of PID can vary from 4 programmes to 99 programmes.
- Temperature Recorder: Microprocessor based, strip chart or paper less, Multi-point Temp. Indicator cum Recorder \ Digital Timer, with / without buzzer, to turn off the oven at the end of cycle time at the set temperature.
- Heater Failure Indicator: Particular heater can be easily identified whether it is in working condition or not. If damaged can be easily replaced in very short span.
- PLC With HMI / MMI: PLC can be provided for automation and integration of whole system, data feeding, process display and fault indication can be seen in MMI.
- SCADA System: High quality integration and controlling from one point can be done with SCADA.
- Exhaust: Automatic forced exhaust system with fresh air inlet.
- Door switch: Door interlocking system will switch off the blower and the heating system if the oven doors are open.
- Automatic door: for better space management and to automise the door opening and closing process, vertical/horizontal sliding door arrangement can be provided.
- Shelf: Additional shelves can be provided.
- Trolley: Additional trolley can be provided.
- Stand: for the smaller size ovens